There are generally two kinds of mesh fabrics, one is knitted, the other is carded weaving. The knitted warp-knitted mesh fabric has the most compact structure and the most stable state. The so-called warp-knitted mesh fabric is a fabric with mesh-shaped pores.
There are generally two weaving methods for woven mesh: one is to use two sets of warp yarns (ground warp and twist warp) to twist each other to form a shed, which is intertwined with the weft yarn. Using a special twisted heddle (also known as a half heddle), sometimes twisted on the left side of the ground warp, after one (or three) turns, twisted on the left side of the ground warp, or 5) after weft insertion, the weft yarn is twisted On the right side of the ground warp, the meshed holes formed by mutual twisting and weft yarn interweaving have a stable structure and are called leno; Through a reed tooth, the fabric with small holes on the surface of the fabric can be woven, but because the mesh structure is unstable and easy to move, it is also called false leno.
With its unique double-sided design and unique structure in the middle (such as X-90° or "Z", etc.), the warp knitted mesh presents a six-sided breathable hollow three-dimensional structure (three-dimensional elastic support structure), which has the following characteristics:
1. Has good elasticity and buffer protection.
2. Excellent breathability and moisture permeability (warp knitted mesh fabric adopts x-90° or "Z" type structure, double-sided mesh, hexagonal breathable hollow three-dimensional structure, free flow of air and water, forming humid and hot microcirculation air Floor).
3. Lightweight and easy to wash.
4. Good softness and abrasion resistance.
5. Various meshes, fashionable styles, various mesh shapes, such as triangle, square, rectangle, diamond, hexagon, column, etc. Through the distribution of meshes, straight bars, horizontal bars, squares, diamonds, chain links, Pattern effects such as ripples.Polyester Spandex Woven Roving Fabric WPS241